Saturday, February 20, 2010

Playing Catch Up..Join Me, Won't You?

Aside from David taking over the internet this week, I got busy trying to get the kids rooms organized. We're moving Ethan into Claire's room because Claire's room is the biggest, and when Grayson is ready to make the move, we'll be putting him in with Ethan. Claire will go into Ethan's room. I still managed to take pictures, so Here they are!Claire and mommy. My hair looks AWESOME!They were spinning. I had to make them stop so I could get the picture, which prompted Teddy to come running over. He though Claire had food.Grayson's first time in the jumperoo. He was laughing and happy, and then he bounced his toe on the floor, which made the whole thing bounced. He got scared. Crying followed.

Trying to escape the tub!Claire "helping" Ethan with his reading homework.Grayson loves his big brother. He laughs at him all the time.
David bought Karaoke Revolution for me. Claire decided to have a turn.
Claire's birthday present. Her birthday isn't until April 14 (she'll be 2) but we got it on sale, so I put it together early just in case we needed to take it back at all..You know, in case anything was broken or missing. It's now hidden in our closet.Three days later. It's complete!

2 comments:

Jen said...

That is the most awesome birthday present ever! I wish I had one of those when I was a kid.

Joey Lynn Resciniti said...

My daughter got a toy kitchen for the Christmas before she turned 2. It's the best thing ever.

I hope you can still find your kids after you've switched their rooms all around. Sounds confusing!