Thursday, February 11, 2010

More Late Pictures...Thanks To The Hubby!

More late pictures. Hubby has been taking over the net. He's out to a movie with his friend tonight, so I get to post! WOO HOO!!
Claire thinks Peek A Boo is REALLY funny. I caught her coming around the side of the chair to say BOO!Claire, checking to see if there's anything shiny in my cookware drawer. There isn't. She taken it all. I don't think I'll be seeing any of it again. I've been catching her trying to sneak away with the silverware.
Meet Claire's new lovey..The toothbrush. When my MIL was in town visiting, she bought a pack a toothbrushes. Claire found the purple one a couple of days ago. They have been one ever since. She reads to it. She talks to it. She sleeps with it. It's odd.

2 comments:

Jen said...

The toothbrush as a lovey is too cute. It's adorable that she reads to it.

Leslee said...

Guess there are worse things Claire could 'become one with'... Hehehe... Adorable that it is a toothbrush!! So cute!

P.S. Might be time to get hubby a laptop, or you one!