Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Best Nap EVER!

Actually, come to think of it, I do believe that this is the only GOOD nap that Grayson has REALLY taken since 3 weeks of age. That's about the time the reflux started, which caused the crying, which caused me to bounce, sway, rock and try to figure out what was wrong with him. He's taken maybe 3 very short lived naps since then. Tonight, while I was making dinner, he was hanging out in the bouncy chair in the kitchen. He looked tired. I turned on the fan over the stove so if the pan from the chicken started to smoke it wouldn't smoke up the house. As soon as I turned the fan on, I looked over and noticed it was lulling him to sleep. After about 5 minutes, he was totally out! The exhaust fan is a super white noise maker! He did the startled arms up thing babies do when Claire screeched during dinner, but other than that, he slept right through. I was able to actually make and enjoy a meal without him crying or having to nurse him through dinner! YAY!!

1 comment:

Organic Motherhood with Cool Whip said...

Whoop whoop!! The neverending quest for sleep is every mother's dream, huh?