Monday, February 8, 2010

4 New Pictures..Woo Hoo!

Well, our internet went out one night, then I got a tummy bug (thankfully no one else did) and then oh dear hubby o' mine took up the internet to play video games with his friends. I really hate that. So, here's the pictures I missed!
An icicle that's hanging off our roof over the back door. I liked how the flash caught the bottom of it and made it look like some kind of magic wand.

Claire found the 3-D glasses that David got when he saw avatar and tried them on. Then, she put Elmo on the table and tried putting them on him. She offered them to me when she saw me taking her picture.

My handsome little man..He kept trying to grab the camera. I wanted a picture of his little fingers reaching for me, but he always moved when I tried to get it.

And, finally, my Claire bear. I love how muddy her eyes look. She's precious.

No comments: