Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I'm Wearing My Baby!

I've got two slings. This Hotsling, and a sling that a friend made for me for Christmas. I love them both. Grayson just happened to be calm today, so I took the chance to try and get him into one. The Hotsling was closest to me, so I grabbed, folded it, threw it on and put him inside. He was super happy and content in there for well over an hour. I was actually able to clean off my counter, which is not made evident by this picture because I started cleaning after I took the picture. I would have waited, but by the time I was done, he just wasn't having it anymore. He loved it in there though. I think whenever he's calm and I have things to do, I'm going to pop him in a sling and get some things done!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Cute! That think looks very handy...glad he likes it in there!

Tracie Nall said...

Awesome. I'm glad that you found a way to make the sling work out for you! He is such a little cutie!

Leslee said...

Sure wish we had these when my kids were babes! So perfect...

He does look super comfy!!