Tuesday, January 26, 2010

At Least Someone Uses The Swing

The post below this one was supposed to be posted yesterday, but my computer was all, "Hell no. I ain't uploading any pictures today!" So, I didn't. Anyways, Grayson hates his swing. He cries every time we put him in it. Now, Ethan and Claire HATED the forward backward swinging, they loved the side to side. Unfortunately, I don't have a side to side swing. When Ethan was a baby, I was lucky enough that my cousin, Yvonne, gave me her swing when her daughter outgrew it. When we moved to Wisconsin from Arizona, I gave it over to some of our friends who were expecting. When I had Claire, my friend Jamie let me borrow her swing from her daughter. Well, we were pregnant at the same time this last time around, and I gave the swing back. So, all we had was a travel swing. Grayson hates it. He used to 3 times, in his first week of life. I think he'd be happy in a side to side swing, but they are just so darn expensive. So, Claire uses the swing for Elmo and Cookie Monster. At least someone uses the swing.

No comments: