Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Daddy's Hat Is Like My Hat...Minus The Flower!

Claire loves her daddy. She was thrilled to take this picture, as you can see. I love that hat and the big flower on it. She looks so freakin' cute in it. If Grayson was a girl, that thing would be getting passed down. I'm going to put it in her keepsake box for her. She's a daddy's girl..All the way!

PS..Please ignore the redness around her mouth. It's been bitterly cold up here this week, which is why she has that around her mouth.

3 comments:

Leslee said...

Poor baby... Love the look on her face :-)

Why on earth is Daddy wearing a Cardinal hat if you live in Wisconsin???

Tracie Nall said...

That hat is so cute!!! I still have some of Katarina's cute little hats saved in her memory box. So sweet!

Go Cardinals!!! Whoo Hoo!

Cathy said...

I want a hat like that! Adorable!